32 Inch Waterproof Capacitive Multi Touch Screen With USB Interface For Interactive HMI
32 Inch Capacitive Waterproof touch Screen With USB Interface for interactive HMI
|Outline of Cover Lens:||741.7*441.4±0.5mm|
|Outline of ITO Sensor:||736*423±0.3mm|
|Controller:||ILITEK, WEIDA, EETI, Silicon Works etc.(Customized)|
|Cover glass thickness:||1.1mm,1.8mm,2mm,3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm (Customized)|
|Cover glass treatments:||AG, AR, AF, AE (Customized)|
|Operating system:||Win7, Win8, Win10, WCE, Android, Linux, XP|
|Working temperature and humidity||-20°C~70°C,20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage environment and humidity :||-30°C~80°C, 20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|ESD Air discharge:||8KV|
|ESD Contact discharge:||4KV|
|Pen hitting life:||≥10,000,000/point|
|Pen sliding Durability:||≥500,000 times|
|Finger Touch life:||≥35,000,000 times|
|Certifications:||CE, FCC, Rohs|
|Input method:||Finger or capacitive pen|
Projected Capacitive Touch panel:
- Projected capacitive touch panels are built with two parallel layers of ITO but, but unlike the old and cheap resistive touch panels, the ITO layers in a projected capacitive touch panel are sealed between two sheets of glass by an optically clear adhesive.
- There is no air gap between layers like in a resistive touch panel.
- The patterns on the two parallel ITO layers form a grid of capacitors.
- The electric fields of these capacitors are projected through the top layer of glass.
- When the user places a finger near the top surface of the touch panel, it couples with the electric fields.
- This coupling changes the capacitance of several of the capacitors in the vicinity of the finger.
- An algorithm converts these changes in capacitance into a location along the X and Y axes of the panel
- Samples in stock: 1~3 working days
- Customized project: 15~18days for samples
- Mass production: 18~20days
Q. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
Q. Does your products have CE&Rohs certificates?
Q. What’s the shipping method?
A: By sea / air / express, which methods to be used on the basis of customer’s requirements.
Q. What’s the payment methods?
A: T/T, 30% deposit before production, the balance before shipment.
Q. What size of touch screen can you manufacture?
A: 3.5” to 65”, the bigger size are researching and developing
– Kiosk,Karaoke – All in one –Digital Signage – Tablet pc
– Advertising player — Education Whiteboard — Medical device
– Industrial PC panel – Multi-touch table – POS
– Restaurant menu — ATM